Justified Fans To Take Home A Piece Of The Action With ScreenBid Auction April 15
Close to 800 Production-Used Wardrobe Items and Props Up for Sale
Apr 15, 2015
LOS ANGELES, April 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- After six extraordinary seasons, the award-winning drama Justified will end its successful run on FX on April 14. Fans of Justified will have the opportunity to own a piece of the show when leading Hollywood collectibles auction site ScreenBid hosts an exclusive online auction of nearly 800 props, wardrobe items and memorabilia from the series.
Auction items will be available for preview on Screenbid.com beginning Wednesday, April 15. Bidding will begin on Sunday, April 19; and begin closing Saturday, April 25.
Highlights from the auction include:
- Dozens of Raylan Givens wardrobe items including jackets and jeans, button-down shirts, sport coats and t-shirts
- Boyd Crowder outfits including button-down shirts and jackets and eyeglasses and Ava Crowder outfits including her floral dress, ski jacket, pea coat and prison blues
- Avery Markham's Western cut suit with bolo tie, Theo Tonin's black track suit, Dewey Crowe's sleeveless t-shirt and pants and wardrobe items for Wynn Duffy, Ellstin Limehouse, Daryl Crowe, Arlo Givens, Theo Tonin, Choo-Choo
- Crowder Bar mounted antlers, American flag, propeller clock, bar stools, whiskey and scotch glasses, pool cues, pool balls and Jack Daniels sign
- Screen-used replica US Marshal reward posters, wall plaques and DOJ seals
- Harlan County Jail sign, Harlan Diner poster and Pizza Portal decor
- Rubber pick axes and other mining equipment
- 1985 Chevy Suburban
Fans can preview the auction online now at www.ScreenBid.com.
Based on Elmore Leonard's novella "Fire in the Hole," Justified was developed by Graham Yost and stars Timothy Olyphant as 'Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens,' a lawman who finds himself drawn back to his home state of Kentucky. In Justified's final season, the long brimming conflict between Raylan and Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) finally comes to a head.
The series co-stars Walton Goggins as 'Boyd Crowder;' Nick Searcy as 'Chief Deputy Art Mullen;' Jacob Pitts as 'Deputy Marshal Tim Gutterson;' Erica Tazel as 'Deputy Marshal Rachel Brooks;' Joelle Carter as 'Ava Crowder;' and Jere Burns as 'Wynn Duffy.' Yost wrote the pilot and serves as Executive Producer/Writer on the series. Executive Producers on the series include Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman, Michael Dinner, Fred Golan, Dave Andron, Don Kurt, Taylor Elmore, Timothy Olyphant, and the late Elmore Leonard. Justified is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions.
ScreenBid is the world's best source for certified authentic, screen-used Hollywood memorabilia and collectibles. ScreenBid partners with studios, producers, and directors to make available to the public only objects that were used onscreen or in production on a movie or television show. ScreenBid, which has hosted the official props and memorabilia auctions for such hit shows as Breaking Bad, Psych, Californication, Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire and True Blood, connects fans directly with their favorite movies and TV shows by making available the best props, wardrobe pieces and set decoration from the big and small screens. ScreenBid uses the SAM auction platform and bidding is easy, and every ScreenBid item comes with a studio certificate of authenticity. For more information visit http://screenbid.com.
For further information: Jonathan Bing, Bing Communications, email@example.com, 323-839-7284