The Dr. Oz Show Wants You To "See It To Believe It" This February
Dr. Oz Shares His Most Compelling And Visually Arresting Stories Ever
Feb 4, 2016
NEW YORK, Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The three-time Emmy® award-winning, The Dr. Oz Show will take February by storm with brand new shows loaded with exclusive moments that you must see to believe. All month long, Dr. Oz uncovers the truth behind America's biggest foods and goes on the inside to investigate the behind closed doors topics that you need to know about. In February, if it makes your jaw drop, it happens here on The Dr. Oz Show.
Dr. Oz Explosive & Exclusive Interviews
- EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Sheen's chasing a cure takes him to Mexico and a controversial doctor
- Shannen Doherty speaks out EXCLUSIVELY about her fight with breast cancer
- Michael Strahan discusses his heart health and his father's health scare
- Yolanda Foster to talk EXCLUSIVELY about her fight against an invisible disease and her struggle to find a cure
- EXCLUSIVE: Mob Wives' star Big Ang (Angela Raiola) on her cancer crisis and her fight to stay alive
- Drugs, Alcohol, Pills: What Really Happened To America's Favorite Sitcom Kids
- Tamar Braxton on her near fatal blood clots
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler to discuss her secret battle with MS and why she's speaking out now
Dr. Oz Shocking & Surprising In-Depth Behind Closed Door Investigations
- Extreme Diets: Dr. Oz Investigates What You Need To Know About Eating Cotton Balls To Lose Weight And The Feeding Tube Diet You Won't Believe
- The Truth about Negative Calorie Foods
- The Butt Enhancement Injection Black Market
- Dr. Oz EXCLUSIVE: Making Of A Murderer Story You Haven't Heard
- Airlines Secrets That You Need To Know Before You Take Another Flight
- What's Really Going On Inside America's Food Courts
- Inside The World of Online Dating
Dr. Oz Uncovers The Truth Behind America's Biggest Foods
- Inside America's Pizza: What You Don't Know
- Whistleblower: The Cattle Rancher Who Is Sounding The Alarm On The Beef Industry
- What You Need To Know Before You Take Another Bite Of BBQ
- Is Artificial Food Coloring Something I Need To Worry About?
- The Truth About Greek Yogurt: What Are You Really Eating?
February Sweeps Kick Off Week Shows:
Thursday, February 4: Jamie-Lynn Sigler speaks out after suffering in silence about her fifteen-year battle with MS. She reveals why she kept it a secret for so long and the experimental treatments she's exploring. Then, total transformations you have to see to believe. Women who lost half their weight and their tips to keeping it off. And Daphne Oz whips up a half-calorie dessert you're going to love and introduces you to the newest member of the Oz family.
Friday, February 5: Imagine finding out you're pregnant 1 hour before you give birth. Meet the 47-year-old first-time mom it just happened to. Her reaction and why this happens more often than you think. Plus, Wendy Williams is here to help fight the #1 killer of women. Surprising heart attack triggers and how to stop them before they start. And, a Hollywood "IT" couple reveal why they decided to remain abstinent until marriage.
Monday, February 8: Dr. Oz investigates negative calorie foods and why people think they can chew their way to thin! Plus, he explores the extreme diets you have to see to believe including the cotton ball diet and the feeding tube diet.
Tuesday, February 9: In a one-on-one EXCLUSIVE, Dr. Oz reveals Mob Wives' star Big Ang's (Angela Raiola) cancer crisis and her fight to stay alive in the face of a terminal prognosis. Plus, Dr. Oz examines medical mistakes that you have to see to believe and how this could happen to you! Later, Dr. Oz tells you how to avoid becoming a victim of a medical mistake.
Wednesday, February 10: Charlie Sheen returns for a new EXCLUSIVE appearance on The Dr. Oz Show. His chasing a cure takes him to Mexico to controversial doctor - Sam Chachoua. We will follow Charlie on his journey to seek out new and controversial treatments for his HIV.
About The Dr. Oz Show
Currently in its seventh season, the three-time Daytime Emmy® Award-winning syndicated daily series "The Dr. Oz Show" is hosted by the three-time Emmy® Award-winning Dr. Mehmet Oz, accredited health expert, best-selling author, and world renowned cardiac surgeon. "The Dr. Oz Show" is an informative hour that offers audiences the opportunity to learn about a wide range of health and wellness topics. Tackling the balance of mind, body and spirit, Dr. Oz calls on specialists from a variety of disciplines for expert advice on how viewers can be their best selves.
Dr. Oz, the world renowned cardiothoracic surgeon, served as health expert on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" since 2004, sharing advice with viewers to help them live their best life from the inside out. Dr. Oz has co-authored six New York Times Best Sellers including "YOU: The Owner's Manual", "YOU: The Smart Patient", "YOU: On a Diet", "YOU: Staying Young", "YOU: Being Beautiful" and "YOU: Having a Baby" as well as the award winning "Healing from the Heart". Dr. Oz launched his magazine The Good Life with Hearst Corporation in spring 2014. He has a regular column in O The Oprah Magazine.
Dr. Oz is a professor of Surgery at Columbia University. He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York Presbyterian Hospital and performs 100 heart operations annually. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complementary medicine and health care policy. He has authored over 400 original publications, book chapters, and medical books and has received several patents.
Cleared in over 99% of the country, "The Dr. Oz Show" is produced by Harpo Productions and distributed by Sony Pictures Television. "The Dr. Oz Show" is executive produced by Amy Chiaro and co-executive produced by Stacy Rader.
SOURCE The Dr. Oz Show
For further information: Tim Sullivan, The Dr. Oz Show, 212-259-1520, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Cheryl Crowley, The Dr. Oz Show, 212-259-1654, email@example.com