PlayStation Offers Gaming Options For The Whole Family This Holiday
From Hilarious Party Games to Innovative New Forms of Entertainment, There Are Numerous Ways to Bond with Family and Friends
Nov 17, 2017
SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Turn off the crackling yule log video and bring some magic back to the living room with new entertainment choices from PlayStation® that the whole family can enjoy.
- Knack 2 – Designed for both families and gamers alike, Knack 2 is a fun, pick-up-and-play adventure for PlayStation®4 with an evolved and diverse set of combat, platforming and puzzle gameplay mechanics. At the press of a button, Knack's signature size-shifting ability can be engaged and he can shrink down to a mere two feet in order to get past tight passageways or in contrast, he can grow into an overpowering giant with bolstering moves.
- Mini Wired Gamepad - This new controller is 40% smaller than the DUALSHOCK®4, and has a simple form factor with a flat design that makes it easy to fit into smaller hands.
For the entertainer
- The PlayLink collection - Games such as That's You!, Knowledge is Power, and Hidden Agenda let up to six players connect their compatible mobile devices to PS4™ and swipe, drag, draw or snap selfies in games that range from quick-fire quizzes to gritty crime thrillers.
For those seeking the next evolution in entertainment
- PlayStation®4 Pro – If you have a 4K TV, PS4 Pro enhances games like Destiny 2 and Uncharted The Lost Legacy with 4K upscaling for incredibly rich and detailed gaming experiences, and apps to stream 4K video from Netflix, YouTube, and Amazon.
- PlayStation®VR - Enter immersive virtual worlds with console quality games and 360- degree entertainment from PlayStation VR. Powered by PS4, PlayStation VR is easy to set up and redefines your expectations of gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over.
For those who want something unique - Limited edition bundles
PlayStation 4 Pro
- Limited Edition STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle – Starting at $449.99 USD (MSRP)
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PlayStation 4 Bundle – Starting at $299.99 USD (MSRP)
- STAR WARS Battlefront II PlayStation 4 Bundle – Starting at $299.99 USD (MSRP)
- Doom VFR PlayStation VR Bundle – Available beginning December 1, Starting at $399.99 USD (MSRP)
For those looking for Black Friday Deals
- PlayStation 4 1TB system – Starting at $199.99 USD (MSRP), regularly $299.99 USD
- PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle – Starting at $299.99 USD (MSRP), regularly $399.99
- PlayStation VR Skyrim VR bundle – Starting at $349.99 USD (MSRP), regularly $449.99 USD (MSRP)
- DUALSHOCK 4 Controllers – Starting at $39.99, regularly $59.99 USD (MSRP)
For assets for all the products listed above, visit https://playstation.box.com/v/PSHoliday2017
About Sony Interactive Entertainment
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. "PS4" is a trademark of the same company.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Sony Interactive Entertainment
For further information: Brian Keltner, 650-655-8056, email@example.com