Challenge Friends And Family With The New Multiplayer Mode In The Wheel Of Fortune App
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android and Kindle Fire
CULVER CITY, Calif., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Compete against friends and family anytime, anywhere with the new multiplayer mode for the Wheel of Fortune mobile game. The new Spin Together mode brings America's Game Show to life by providing interactive turn-based gameplay via email log-in or your social networks. For even more fun, players can dress their avatar in new Wheel of Fortune themed clothing. Wheel of Fortune is now the #1 paid app for iPad.
Wheel of Fortune is celebrating its 30th Anniversary as the most successful game show in syndication. Be a Wheel Watcher, and a Wheel Player in a variety of gameplay modes with more than 1,000 puzzles from show's producers.
Key Features of Wheel of Fortune:
- Spin Together - An all new multi-player mode lets players challenge their friends across social networks and mobile platforms
- Pass and Play – Challenge your family and friends in person with the two and three player Pass and Play Mode
- Unlock Achievements – Complete various actions in the game, such as progressing through Solo Mode, playing Spin Together Mode or winning the Jackpot to unlock new achievements
- Avatar Personalization – Dress your avatar in new Wheel of Fortune themed clothing items. Customize your look with a full set of features – from hairstyles and eyewear to clothing items and other accessories
- Meet Pat Sajak – 3D Pat Sajak will guide players through an authentic Wheel of Fortune experience - watch his style change as he travels back through time in story mode
- Single Player Solo Mode – Story-based career mode takes players on a journey through the sets of Wheel of Fortune's rich 30-year history
- Universal App – Download the game once and play on other compatible devices
- Themed Content – Themed puzzles and avatar items are available for purchase for even more Wheel of Fortune fun (e.g., Monster Pack, School Time, Night on the Town, etc.)
For more information on the Wheel of Fortune mobile game, visit: www.wheeloffortune.com/games/mobilegames.
SOURCE Sony Pictures Television
For further information: Susan Yin, +1-310-854-8122, email@example.com; or Diana Bulnes, +1-310-854-8180, firstname.lastname@example.org, both of Rogers & Cowan