BEYONCE Platinum Edition Box Set To Release November 24, 2014
DELUXE PACKAGE INCLUDES NEW SONGS AND LIVE PERFORMANCES
AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER WORLDWIDE
NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Monday, November 24, 2014, Beyonce will globally release BEYONCE Platinum Edition Box Set. The 2 CD/2 DVD limited edition package will include new songs, "7/11" and "Ring Off" plus four new and unreleased remixes with some superstar collaborators. The original, critically acclaimed self-titled visual album, featuring 14 songs and 17 videos, is also included.
The special edition box set features a live performance DVD that chronicles the year-long "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour," a mini version of the official 2015 Beyonce calendar, and more.
Each PLATINUM EDITION BOX SET contains:
- MORE audio CD with two brand new songs and four unreleased remixes with collaborations from Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Mr. Vegas and Pharrell Williams
- " LIVE" DVD featuring 10 live performances from the "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" with artist commentary and an accompanying photo booklet
- BEYONCE Original audio CD featuring 14 songs and accompanying photo booklet
- BEYONCE Original DVD featuring 17 music videos
- The official 2015 Beyonce mini calendar
Fans who previously purchased the original BEYONCE visual album digitally will be given the opportunity to add the bonus materials.
BEYONCE PLATINUM EDITION is available for pre-order now.
PLATINUM EDITION BOX SET:
MORE AUDIO CD
Flawless Remix (Featuring Nicki Minaj)
Drunk in Love Remix (Featuring JAY Z & Kanye West)
Blow Remix (Featuring Pharrell Williams)
Standing on the Sun Remix (Featuring Mr. Vegas)
Run The World (Girls)
Get Me Bodied
Drunk In Love (Featuring JAY Z)
1 + 1
Drunk in Love (Featuring JAY Z)
Mine (Featuring Drake)
***Flawless (Featuring Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
Superpower (Featuring Frank Ocean)
Blue (Featuring Blue Ivy)
Drunk In Love
SOURCE Parkwood Entertainment/Columbia Records
For further information: Yvette Noel-Schure, for US and international, email@example.com, Carl Fysh, for the UK, Carl@purplepr.com