Kick off 2017 with Two New NOW Compilations Coming Friday, January 27!
NOW That's What I Call Music! Presents Today's Biggest Hits on NOW That's What I Call Music! 61 and celebrates 18 Classic 90s Tracks with NOW That's What I Call 90s Pop
100 Million NOW Series Albums Sold in the US Alone
NOW 61 Includes New "What's Next" Bonus Tracks from the Next Breakthrough Stars of Tomorrow
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --NOW That's What I Call Music!, the world's best-selling multi-artist album series, is pleased to announce the simultaneous release of this year's first two NOW collections--NOW That's What I Call Music! 61 and NOW That's What I Call 90s Pop--on Friday, January 27.
Both NOW 61 and NOW 90s Pop will be available in CD, digital and streaming editions.
With the release of NOW 60 in November 2016, US sales of NOW series albums breaks the 100 million copies mark.
NOW That's What I Call Music! 61 features 16 major current hits from today's hottest artists including Bruno Mars, Maroon 5 featuring Kendrick Lamar, Alessia Cara, Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj, DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber, The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk, Rae Sremmurd featuring Gucci Mane, D.R.A.M featuring Lil Yachty, Zay Hilfigerrr & Zaylon McCall, Fifth Harmony, Jon Bellion, Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha, Hey Violet, Shawn Mendes, Niall Horan, and gnash featuring Olivia O'Brien.
The hit songs on NOW 61 were streamed more than 200 million times during the last week in December alone. 15 of the tracks on NOW 61 have achieved Top 20 status or better with eleven of those making the Top 10.
NOW 61 includes the #1 Hot 100 smash "Black Beatles" (Rae Sremmurd featuring Gucci Mane), "Broccoli" (D.R.A.M featuring Lil Yachty),"Juju On That Beat" (Zay Hilfigerrr & Zaylon McCall), Ariana Grande (featuring Nicki Minaj) performing the #1 Mainstream Top 40 chart-topper "Side To Side," Alessia Cara's fast-rising "Scars To Your Beautiful" and more.
In addition to The Weeknd's "Starboy," a #1 track on iTunes, NOW 61 includes, exclusively available on this collection, the "clean" version of Bruno Mars' "24k Magic" (also a #1 song on iTunes).
NOW 61 includes the latest installment of NOW's enormously-popular "What's Next" developing artist initiative, debuting six new music preview bonus tracks from up-and-coming stars including Citizen Four, Dagny, JoJo featuring Wiz Khalifa, Aanysa X Snakehips, Maggie Rogers and Urban Cone.
First launched as an added bonus feature on NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 32, "NOW Presents What's Next" has introduced major developing artists to the enthusiastic and receptive NOW music audience. Previous "What's Next" successes have included Walk The Moon, Hot Chelle Rae, Hunter Hayes, Capitol Cities, A Great Big World, Shawn Mendes and others.
1. Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
2. Maroon 5 featuring Kendrick Lamar - Don't Wanna Know
3. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful
4. Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj - Side To Side
5. DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
6. The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk - Starboy
7. Rae Sremmurd featuring Gucci Mane - Black Beatles
8. D.R.A.M. featuring Lil Yachty - Broccoli
9. Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall - Juju On That Beat (TZ Anthem)
10. Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
11. Jon Bellion - All Time Low
12. Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
13. Hey Violet - Guys My Age
14. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
15. Niall Horan - This Town
16. gnash f/Olivia O'Brien - i hate u, i love u
NOW 61 / What's Next
17. Citizen Four - Testify
18. Dagny - Fool's Gold
19. JoJo featuring Wiz Khalifa - No Apologies
20. Aanysa X Snakehips - Burn Break Crash
21. Maggie Rogers - Alaska
22. Urban Cone - Old School
NOW invites music fans to travel back in time with NOW 90s Pop, the ultimate celebration of the enduring classic sounds and artists that defined the ultimate pop party decade.
NOW 90s Pop
1. Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It
2. Britney Spears - …Baby One More Time
3. Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle
4. Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
5. TLC - Waterfalls
6. Salt-N-Pepa f/En Vogue - Whatta Man
7. Boyz II Men - Motownphilly
8. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
9. Wreckx-N-Effect - Rumpshaker
10. Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
11. C&C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
12. Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
13. Everything But The Girl - Missing (Todd Terry Remix)
14. Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
15. Hanson - MMMBop
16. Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
17. New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
18. Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
NOW That's What I Call Music! debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international success. The series has generated sales exceeding 250 million albums worldwide, including 100 million in the U.S. alone. All 60 previous releases in NOW's numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard's Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1.
NOW That's What I Call Music! is a joint venture from Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment. NOW and NOW That's What I Call Music! are registered trademarks of Universal Music Group and its affiliates.
Pre-order NOW That's What I Call Music! 61 here: https://NOW.lnk.to/Now61
Pre-order NOW That's What I Call 90s Pop here: https://NOW.lnk.to/Now90s
Watch the NOW 61 Preview Video: https://youtu.be/wpmwuWNM4c4
'nowthatsmusic' on snapchat
SOURCE Legacy Recordings
For further information: Gabby Gibb, Sony Music Entertainment - Legacy Recordings: (212) 833-4597/ Gabby.Gibb@sonymusic.com